Quest Team Paranormal Paranormal Investigations Forum

Login
FAQ

Silver Crypt Wellsville, Ohio

Have you had an experience with an Entity, Imprint, Warp, Poltergeist, or Natural?

Moderator: Scott

Silver Crypt Wellsville, Ohio

Postby Scott » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:02 pm

The Silver Crypt is located near Spring Hill Cemetery in Wellsville, Ohio. For some reason the crypt is no longer part of the Cemetery, legend suggested it never was. The story tells of an evil Doctor named David Silver. He was so evil that the people of Wellsville refused to bury him on hallowed ground. Instead he was laid to rest just outside of the cemetery grounds. As his punishment, he would have to watch others who were felt to be worthy buried in the light of God, while he would be forever refused. His family members suffered the same fate. There are five people buried in this crypt.

Scott

Re: Silver Crypt Wellsville, Ohio

Postby Kid Shelleen » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:07 am

Looks like the winter slowed the team down a bit. Thought everyone might have quit. Good to see you're still out there checking things out. :ithumbs:
Kid Shelleen

Postby Scott » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:56 am

I think this might be a good one kid. Here is a picture of the top of the crypt in its current state.

Scott

Postby Kid Shelleen » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Is the whole cemetery in the woods?
Kid Shelleen

Postby Scott » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:36 pm

No, from what I understand just the crypt. It sits 30 to 50 feet in the woods just off the cemetery. The problem is most of the cemetery has woods around it, so I'm not sure of the exact location. All I have to work with now are satellite photos and topo maps. I'm hoping things will make more sense from the ground.
Scott

Postby Ghost Girl » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:52 pm

I haven't heard of this one. When are you planning to go?
Ghost Girl

Postby Scott » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:28 pm

I'm still putting the case file together right now. Trying to get all the facts rounded up. But I would like to say sometime in April.
Scott

Postby Kid Shelleen » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:05 am

Do you have any other pictures of the crypt?
Kid Shelleen

Postby Ghost Girl » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:07 pm

What are "Case Files"?
Ghost Girl

Postby Scott » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:55 pm

Ghost Girl wrote:What are "Case Files"?

Let me try to explain...

:indyhat: Before the Quest Team ever sets foot on a site we first gather every scrap of information we can obtain from witness interviews, local government agencies, as well as what has been published on the internet. I like to think we are the most prepared paranormal team out there and one of the few actually looking for the truth vs. just being glamour seekers. During this process we gather more than just the normal “urban legend” that most groups provide. We are looking more for the true facts that surround the site. And nine time out of ten they are even more interesting. This information is what makes up our case file.

p.s. If any other paranormal team would like to state how they work we would love to hear from you. :ithumbs:
Scott

Next

Return to Ghosts